Fictitious marriage

Fictitious marriage in Ukraine for 1 day!
Our phones: 095 62 65 297 097 64 36 309
We work from 09:00 to 20:00 daily
Write to:

Residence permit in Ukraine (permanent)

A temporary residence permit allows an alien to stay
on legal grounds in Ukraine within 1 year (the validity of the temporary view on
the residence does not exceed the term of the work permit, that is, 1 year), enter
on the territory of Ukraine without the need to obtain a visa (for citizens of those countries where
established a visa regime with Ukraine).

Temporary residence permit is a compulsory document
for a foreign citizen who has received permission to
employment, because the work permit entitles the foreign
citizen to work in the Ukrainian company
temporary basis, but does not resolve the issue of legal residence of a foreign citizen
on the territory of Ukraine during the period of validity of the work permit.
Assistance in obtaining residence permit, permanent residence
Residence permits are eligible:
  • 1) people of science and culture whose activities correspond to the state interests of Ukraine
  • 2) highly qualified specialists and employees in whom there is an urgent need for the Ukrainian economy
  • 3) persons who have invested in the economy of Ukraine foreign converted currency for at least 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars, and registered the investment in accordance with the procedure determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
  • 4) persons who are a brother or sister, grandfather or grandmother, grandson or granddaughter of Ukrainian citizens;
  • 5) persons who previously were citizens of Ukraine;
  • 6) the parents, the husband (wife) of the immigrant and his underage children;
  • 7) persons who have continuously lived in Ukraine for three years from the moment of granting refugee status in Ukraine or asylum in Ukraine, as well as their parents, husband (wife) and minor children who live with them.
  • 8) to one of the spouses, if the second, with whom he has been lawfully married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of Ukrainian citizens;
  • 9) persons who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are under the tutelage or guardianship of Ukrainian citizens;
  • 10) persons who have the right to obtain citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin;
  • 11) to persons whose immigration is a state interest for Ukraine.
  • 12) Ukrainians abroad, spouses - Ukrainians abroad, their children in the case of joint entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.

  • Residence permit in Ukraine (temporary)
    The temporary residence permit is issued on the basis of:
    1. Marriage with a citizen (coy) of Ukraine.
    2. An employment and a visa of type D, formalized in accordance with the procedure established by law (unless otherwise provided by legislation and international treaties of Ukraine).
    Regarding a foreign citizen who received permission
    on employment and did not receive a temporary residence permit in
    Ukraine, continue to operate the statutory period of short-term
    stay on the territory of Ukraine (90 days from 180 from the date of the first entry into the territory of Ukraine).

    Details by phone

    095 62 65 297, 097 64 36 309