Fictitious marriage

Fictitious marriage in Ukraine for 1 day!
Our phones: 095 62 65 297 097 64 36 309
We work from 09:00 to 20:00 daily
Write to:

Registration of a place of residence in Ukraine for a foreigner.

We can also help you with a residence permit.
Registration will be done within one day, if you have a residence permit.
To submit documents to the migration service, we do notarial consent to register.
Official registration in Ukraine for a foreigner.
Registration can be done in the city
  • Registration in Kharkov from 6 months, you can also do it permanently.
  • Registration in the Dnieper for foreigners is made permanent.
  • In Kiev, you can also register temporarily from the 6th month.
  • You can make a residence permit in Odessa as temporary, but also permanent.

  • Notarial consent to a residence permit in Ovir.
    The migration service needs the owner to give his consent to the residence permit.
    1. Personal presence with all documents.
    2. Notarization application, for your residence permit.
    We will make a residence permit in an apartment where few people are registered, so that you will not be refused.

    Details by phone

    095 62 65 297, 097 64 36 309